Rick

Rick
Rick

Monday, August 31, 2015

Introduction to Apache Spark Part 1

The reason people are so interested in Apache Spark is it puts the power of Hadoop in the hands of developers. It is easier to setup an Apache Spark cluster than an Hadoop Cluster. It runs faster. And it is a lot easier to program. It puts the promise and power of Big Data and real time analysis in the hands of the masses. With that in mind, let's introduce Apache Spark in this quick tutorial.

Google search interests for Apache Spark has sky rocketed recently, indicating a wide range of interest. (108,000 searches in July according to Google Ad Word Tools about ten times more than Microservices).


Apache Spark, an open source cluster computing system, is growing fast. Apache Spark has a growing ecosystem of libraries and framework to enables advanced data analytics. Apache Spark's rapid success is due to its power and and ease-of-use. It is more productive and has faster runtime than the typical MapReduce based analysisApache Spark provides in-memory, distributed computing. It has APIs in Java, Scala, Python, and R. The Spark Ecosystem is show below.

See the full Apache Spark Tutorial.


5 comments:

  1. Nice and good article. It is very useful for me to learn and understand easily. Thanks for sharing your valuable information and time. Please keep updating big data online training

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty pleased to find this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you saved to fav to see new things in your website. motorola display repair bangalore Can I just say what a relief to uncover somebody that truly knows what they're discussing on the net. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people have to check this out and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you are not more popular since you definitely possess the gift. lg service center Bangalore Very nice write-up. I absolutely appreciate this site. Thanks! vivo charging port replacement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you've got right here on this post. I'll be returning to your website for more soon. huawei display repair bangalore After I originally commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me from that service? Many thanks! onsite mobile repair bangalore The next time I read a blog, I hope that it won't fail me as much as this particular one. After all, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly believed you would have something interesting to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy searching for attention. asus display replacement

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a great job by sharing useful information about hadoop course. It is one of the post to read and improve my knowledge in hadoop. If you are looking for more information about Apache spark Introduction Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Kafka and Cassandra support, training for AWS EC2 Cassandra 3.0 Training